- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Accounting software, Microsoft Office
Job ID: 13552
- Records Management for various forms of employee status changes (i.e. new hires, terminations, promotions, address changes, name changes, etc.).
- Maintain proper configuration (Foundation Table and Product Setup Table) in HR systems, including business rules and workflow.
- Performs moderately complex organizational management and ensures company structure is accurately reflected.
- May be required to provide formal and informal trainings to other HR system end-users.
- Develops and maintains documentation on key HRIS processes and system procedures.
- Responsible for mass uploading of Personal/ Job Data
- Runs basic queries from HR reporting tools as needed, including management reporting.
- Performs regular audits on HR data to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Manages basic periodic and ad hoc reporting needs as required.
- Acts as tier one support to HR RMs on E-Recruitment, Administer Workforce etc
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- May participate in projects as needed.
- Diploma in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Business Computing with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Possess HRIS Knowledge in PeopleSoft
- Meticulous, driven, independent and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be resourceful, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel (formula/pivot tables/charts); Macros programming knowledge is preferred