- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Software development , BizTalk server, middleware development, ALM and/or DevOps tools
Job ID: 5105386
- Develop, maintain and support BizTalk applications & Control-M batch flows.
- Prepare, review, update and maintain integration design documents.
- Provide the relevant assistance during integration test and user acceptance test.
- Provide post-implementation support and carry-out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary. Setup, configure and maintain ALM/DevOps tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 - 4 years’ experience in enterprise software development on Microsoft platform.
- Proficient in Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, XML, XPath, SQL Server, IIS, Regular Expressions, batch and/or shell scripting, multi-tiered architecture, SOA and ESB model.
- Understand IT security principles and best practices. Experience in software development life cycle.
- Experience with BizTalk server, middleware development, ALM and/or DevOps tools is preferable (e.g. TFS, Jenkins, Git, Octopus Deploy etc.