- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Diploma Holder or equivalent
- Coordination of clinical training funds
- Receive and check clinical training claim submissions from clinical departments.
- Liaises with the various clinical departments to clarify incomplete or unclear claims.
- Identify and escalate issues encountered in claim processes, and work with team in enhancing the processes.
- Raise electronic payments for claims.
- Track fund usage, at individual, clinical department and hospital level.
- Generate fund usage updates and trends on a quarterly basis.
- Support of Undergraduate Education
- Logistic support of events and activities for medical, nursing and allied health undergraduate training.
- Support the education team during central department or hospital-wide programmes.
- Diploma Holder or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organised and meticulous
- Works well with numbers
- Able to work independently
- Only Singaporean & PR
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.