- Salary: 2200 - 3300
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to the department.
- Performs a wide range of complex duties.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Answers the telephone, prepares, edits and composes correspondence that is confidential and time sensitive in nature.
- Orders supplies and processes special payment authorizations and expense reimbursements.
- Proactively provides information and resolves problems where multiple non-standard solutions are available.
- Maintains calendar and schedules meetings.
- Organizes or directs work flow.
- Creates and maintains organizational charts.
- Maintains and establishes reports or files.
- Compiles information from a variety of sources to prepare various reports.
- Gathers data, types and consolidates reports.
- May complete special projects and perform special tasks such as budgeting and/or variance reporting.
- Maintains up to date knowledge on products, services, departmental systems and related technology, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates travel itineraries as needed for flights, hotel and car service.
- Min.Diploma holder with2 years working experience
- Excellent communicationskills is a must
- Meticulousand able to handle numbers is a must
- Proficient in more than one language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Location : Central
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume email@example.com (Attn: Executive Assistant - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599