- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Procurement Management
- Administer quotation purchases which include calling for Invitation to Quote (ITQ) and issuance of Purchase orders.
- Manage tender purchases such as coordinating and processing of tender requisition, tender evaluation and tender awards.
- Monitor outstanding commitments and ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Assist in internal and external audit exercise on all procurement related matters, to implement audit recommendations and ensure compliance to internal control at all time.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
* At least 3 years of relevant experience in procurement, preferably in public sector services.
* Good understanding of Government Procurement policies and hands-on knowledge in GeBIZ will be advantageous.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Meticulous and detail oriented
* Knowledge and proficiency in SAP R3 (Purchasing Module)
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546REA Licence No: 09C5691