- Salary: 1 - 1
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Develop and manage new revenue and attendance driving programs/events, driving revenue and overall guest experience
- Review and develop digital content across all attractions, not limited to social media, website content and management of photo shoots.
- Establish a communication schedule to all stakeholders and ensure that all projects adhere to their timelines and regulatory standards.
- Plan, coordinate and execute approved projects under Attractions Promotions & Events within approved budget and timeline.
- Diploma in Business, Event Management or Hospitality.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sales / marketing industry.
- Experience in theme park operations is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office.