- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Accounting, Auditing
- Develop and execute individual audit project plan
- Develop and perform detailed audit procedures and prepares workpapers documenting the audit procedures performed.
- Review the work papers prepared by staff auditors and draw appropriate audit conclusion based on information analysed.
- On-the-job training and supervision of staff auditors
- Develop recommendations for corrective action / improvement and gain acceptance from respective management on the action and implementation timeline.
- Report the findings in clear and concise language and to put forth practical and useful recommendations that will be acceptable to the National Sports Associations
- Follow up to determine adequacy of corrective actions
- Assist in special projects / investigations
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Experience: 4 years experience in external / internal / IT auditing
- Preferred certification : CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA
- Able to perform independently under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Able to network and build effective working relationships with people at all level
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.