- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Medicine , Nursing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Risk management, Quality Management, Analytical & Problem solving skills, Written & Verbal Communication skills, Multi-tasking
You will be part of the Clinical Quality team and will support the planning and implementation of quality and risk management program in the hospital. You are responsible for co-ordinating and facilitating review of adverse events at both hospital and department level. You will assist in the implementation of Joint Commission International (JCI) and other national standards and ensure plans are formulated to address identified risks and gaps as well as co-coordinating clinical indicators.
- Degree in Biomedical Science, Medicine or Nursing or related subject.
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience, preferably with experience in risk management or quality
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with the ability to multi-task