- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Knowledge in healthcare operations and administration is preferred, Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Your role will be to develop and review the concept, organisational and operational plans relating to Civil and National Emergency matters for the Hospital.
- You will prepare and review manpower and infrastructure support for emergency planning.
- Other duties include conducting and participating in Hospital Emergency exercises, conducting emergency preparedness talks and training programmes and liaising with external government agencies on emergency matters.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in emergency / contingency planning and operations management
- Knowledge in healthcare operations and administration is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to:
email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546R
EA Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.