- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: End-user computing, Troubleshooting, Windows 7 Migration, VVIP Support
As a senior/executive, you will be part of the end-user computing team responsible for all areas in the end-user computing support, asset management and procurement. You will be responsible for the enhancement of the management and capabilities of the overall workplace and EUC environment. You will be part of the team to support the system users and to trouble all IT -related problems based on an ITIL process. As the senior profile, you will be providing guidance and mentor the lower support staff. Lastly, you will be handling the vendor-management for all procurement related matters.
- A minimal of bachelor degree in Computer Science and equivalent.
- Ideally a minimal of 5 years’ experience in a large enterprise & complex environment.
- Strong analytical skills and PC technical knowledge.
- Experience in enterprise Windows 7 migration.
- Certifications in ITIL, CITPM, PMP and MCP is a plus
- Able to communicate both in English and Mandarin.
- Only Singaporean and PRs will be considered.
Do drop your latest CV along with your current, expected remunerations & notice period to email@example.com to be considered.
Please contact Kelvin Tan (Reg No. R1218224) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)