- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Team player, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
- You will be part of the team to spearhead the planning and design development of railway projects.
- You will conduct engineering feasibility studies, plan and develop the railway scheme, alignment and trackwork, safeguard rail corridors and design review of railway projects.
- You will prepare design brief, design drawings and tender documents, participate in tender evaluation leading toawardof consultants or contractors.
- You will also develop and review engineering standards as well as providing technical support for project implementation.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Civil/Structural Engineering design, managing railway project in design development stage, railway alignment or trackwork design.Those without working experience are also welcome to apply.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior roles
Applications close:18 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time