- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, IT skills, Analytical skills, Organisational skills
(Office of the Registrar)
- Perform and manage tasks related to Examinations Operations, including but not limited to the following: printing and checking of examination scripts and packing of the scripts into envelopes, archival and disposal of used scripts, and related logistical matters.
- Liaise with lecturers on administrative matters pertaining to submission, printing and collection of examination scripts as well as the return of used scripts according to approved policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure relevant systems are working as expected and follow-up on related matters appropriately.
- Provide business requirements and perform User Acceptance Testing for system enhancements.
- Support in assessment-related tasks (including performing data accuracy checks) leading up to the Board of Examiners’ Meeting.
- A tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience preferred. Prior work experience in another educational institution would be advantageous.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail, and understands the need for data accuracy.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong planning and organising skills, with a strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time and ability to work within tight timelines.
- IT savvy and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please visit:
(Hard copy resumes and applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)