- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Statistics
- Skills: Communications skills, Statistical analysis
The Marriage and Parenthood Policy Directorate drives and co-ordinates whole-of-government efforts to support marriage and parenthood in Singapore.
- In particular, the directorate formulates and reviews initiatives to support marriage and parenthood and foster a pro-family environment for more births.
- In this role, you will be researching on and analysing population issues of relevance to Singapore.
- You will be involved in problem-solving and developing solutions to these issues, conceptualising and writing policies, recommendations and guidelines to tackle Singapore’s population challenges.
- You will also be involved in establishing partnerships with stakeholders in the People, Public and Private sectors.
- An Honours Degree preferably in Economics, Statistics or Social Sciences. Fresh graduates from other disciplines are welcomed to apply.
- Enjoys problem-solving and has an aptitude for critical thinking and analysis
- Comfortable with data and statistics
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be an effective team player
- Resourceful and confident, with a strong commitment to excellence
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.