- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ACCPAC system, Writing skills, Microsoft Office
- Report short term and long term Investment Funds in accordance with Singapore
- Financial Reporting Standards.
- Monitor and interpret cash flows, analyse and forecast future trends for management action.
- Ensure completeness in accounting of Fixed Assets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the financial policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, investments.
- Preparation of various financial statements and reports to specific timelines.
- Analyse Budget reports and provide support during the Budget Exercise.
- Co-ordinate Investment committee and Audit review committee meetings.
- Co-ordinate internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Coordinate preparation and maintenance of external audit schedules and external
- financial reporting and handle other GL functions.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy / ACCA
- Min 2 to 3 years of experience in Financial accounting
- Experience in handling reporting of Investment Funds according to Singapore
- Knowledge of ACCPAC system will be an added advantage
- Meticulous, good writing skills and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.