- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: HR functions, Project management, Multi-tasking
- Assist in recruitment & selection of contract staff for the SEA Games project.
- Responsible for the workforce planning during venue planning exercise.
- Assist in resourcing and managing the short-term assignment staff from the government sectors
- Assist in staff performance management, career development and outplacement programme.
- Generate monthly manpower reports for management reporting.
- Set up monthly Group meetings and follow up and monitor the project activities.
- Assist in setting up and managing the Uniform Distribution and Accreditation Centre.
- Assign, Schedule and Manage the workforce / volunteers during games operation.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties (including projects) that may arise from time to time.
- Degree in Business or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferable in HR / Recruitment field
- Ability to work the ground with all levels of management staff
- Project / Event management skills
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for working in a sports industry
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.