- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Play a key role in the process of planning and performing risk-based audits of business processes in the area of financial, operation and compliance, and to evaluate the adequacy of internal control systems.
- Recommend corrective actions based on best practices to improve the internal financial control and operating environment.
- Prepare comprehensive written audit reports for submission to the management and the Audit Committee.
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Assist in special projects, ad-hoc assignments and investigations as directed by management and Audit Committee.
- Have a Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or professional qualification with 1-2 years relevant experiences
- Have strong analytical mind, resourceful and able to work independently
- Have strong interest in corporate governance and enterprise risk management
- Self-motivated individuals with good interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficient in MS Applications