- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Handling customer complaints, Customer service, Writing skills, Communications skills
- You will be primarily involved in the overall patients' feedback management of the Hospital through undertaking thorough investigations and proactive resolution.
- You will also assist in the effective planning and implementation of any other ad-hoc projects that are assigned by the Manager to achieve departmental objectives and enhance the corporate profile of the Hospital.
- You will support and execute decisions made by the Management to facilitate Continuous Quality Improvement and patients' satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years experience in related field
- Bilingual, good organizer and can work independently
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good situational management skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle strong emotions
- Hospital experience is an added advantage
email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: 09C5691