- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Proficient in SAP system
The incumbent will be responsible in the following areas:
- Successful commissioning of assets in the Hospital
- Scheduling of storekeeper's work areas and arranging for cross coverage
- Ensure all hospital purchases are completed in a timely manner
- Working Logistics Section to determine items to be added/delete from the stock list and optimise holding stock to ensure minimal stock-out.
- Managing vendors to ensure quality, pricing and delivery objectives are met.
- Coaching buyers and take responsibility for the Section's performance
- Adding value to the purchases through proper negotiations, introduction of quality, safety, new products, product standardisation or innovative ways of sourcing.
- Ensuring all purchases are in compliance with MMD's Policy and Procedure.
- Ensuring excellence in warehousing standard in FIFO, Batch and Stock Management
- Knowledge of 5 S and set good housekeeping and safety standards for the store and ensure adherence
- Ensuring vendors top-up their items in the warehouse when the items reach the re-order level
- Ensuring inventory integrity thru periodic cycle count, check and perform annual stock take
- Managing the supply to meet the demand of internal customers e.g. wards, clinics and other areas
- Optimising resources in manpower, warehouse space utilisation and propose optimum stock level, top up frequency to support goods receipt and distribution.
- Proficient in SAP system
- Degree in any discipline with 4 years' relevant experience
- Experience in healthcare industry will be an added advantage
How You Can Apply
All applications are required to be submitted ONLINE with us. To apply online, please proceed further by clicking on the APPLY button below.