- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Project management skills, Leadership skills, Communication skills, Presentation skills, Team player, Analytical skills
Job no: 493007
- You will play a lead role in managing the Contractors in the construction of underground MRT stations namely Downtown Line, Thomson Line and enhancement to Existing Lines.
- You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Contractors’ works.
- You will be involved in the planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
- You are also required to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, other contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed Railway Operator to ensure that the projects are well coordinated.
- You will be mainly involved in the management of the contractors for Stations constructions in elevated or underground constructions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil works and familiar with the relevant local codes and transit construction
- Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Experience in the construction of Civil Defence shelters and underground MRT stations will be an advantage
- Those with very good relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
Applications close: 20 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time