- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Product/Project Management, Leadership skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills
You will play a lead role in managing the Building Services Contractors in the construction of underground MRT stations. You will be responsible for the safety, quality and progress of the Contractors’ works. You will also assist the Senior Project Manager in planning and managing the cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, other contractors, designers, architects to ensure that the services are well coordinated. You will also liaise with the appointed Railway Operator to review and address their feedback appropriately.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil and electrical works
- Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time