- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: •Preferably with 1 - 2 years of hospitality experience
- You will be part of the Visitor Experience Services team in engaging our visitors in their visits to the hospital.
- As a Duty Manager, you will maintain a consistent high level of visitor experience by ensuring that visitors are attended to professionally and promptly.
- You will oversee the daily operational activities which include ward visitor registration, way finding services, retail management and VIP guest receiving.
- You will also manage a team of service ambassadors (training, scheduling and service evaluating) to ensure efficient operations and optimum service level delivery.
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably with 1 - 2 years of hospitality experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team player and able to multi-task
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Able to work on weekends/ Public Holidays
- Able to work and perform shift on weekends & Public Holidays
- Only Singaporean and PR
Am(7:30am - 4:30pm),Noon(9:00am - 6:00pm), Pm(1:00pm - 10:00pm)
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. Availability2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546R EA
Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.