- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Advanced computer skills, Communications skills, VxWorks
TME Systems Pte Ltdwas established in 1987. We have since expanded with branches and affiliate offices in the Southeast Asia region. TME is a premier high-tech solutions and services provider which specialises in marketing, distribution, application and servicing of a broad based high technology products. Our specialized areas are Test & Measurement, Defense & Security, Education and Project solutions for Research Institutions, Universities, Government and Statutory bodies.
TME firmly believes that the success of the business is pivoted by its team of experienced and dedicated employees, together with the support of its partners and customers. Backed by strong technical sales and engineering team, we are committed to continuous improvement and technical innovation in the process of determining best solutions to meet our customers needs and wants through unfailing and consistent communication with our partners and customers. TME continues to provide seamless account management and service, and support coverage to our customers being relevant end of value to our customers and partners dynamics business environment.
TME core capabilities are in the distribution of world-class and cutting-edge technology products and solutions in the following market spaces:
- Test & Measurement Solutions
- Defence Security & Communication
- Education & Project Solutions
You possess customer-centric mindset. You are committed to deliver high degree of pre-sales and post-sales support. You are responsible for all aspects of technical and application problems, proposals, product trainings and group presentations.
You always lead by example. You take pride in your work. Your greatest reward is to make things happen. Your challenge is to make an idea into an invention.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering or self-learnt technical savvy with years of hands-on experience
- Possess good knowledge in micro controller software / hardware, networking setup and network protocol, C language, Linux, Embedded RTOS, DSP, PC architecture, IOT and I/O peripherals.
- Experience in project related to R & D / System Integration / Factory Automation
- Experience in Aerospace & Defence industry will have added advantage
- Experience in conducting small group presentation / training
- Enthusiastic in learning new technology and keen render of Information Technology / Telecom / Automation / R&D related materials
- Enjoy meeting people and highly motivated to succeed, good communication skills in both written & spoken
- Willing to travel within assigned S.E.A. regions to conduct training and seminars
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number. Senior Citizens are welcome to apply!