- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Windows AD (2000, 2003 & 2008), Strong in configuring the server (IBM/HP/Dell) with all RAID level, Basic fundamentals on TCP/IP concepts, email functionality and vitalization
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Computer Science/Engineering.
- Min 5 years’ hands on experience in small to mid-range scale planning/install/maintain/troubleshoot
- Hand’s on in Microsoft Technologies like Windows Servers 2003, 2008, Exchange Servers 2007, 2010
- Migration Expertise’s in windows AD (2000,2003 and2008)
- Plan, install, configure, troubleshoot of Desktop PC/Laptop, and network.
- Strong in configuring the server(IBM/HP/Dell) with all RAID level.
- Good understanding about basic fundamentals on TCP/IP concepts, email functionality and vitalization
- Good documentation skills after & before implementation of the solutions
- A system integrators company experience will be a value added advantage
- Good understanding of IT requirements and technical knowledge - System Integration and outsourced IT Solutions
- Meticulous, analytical and able to perform effectively in a high pressure & fast paced environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Singaporean and Singapore PR will be given the preference.
- Salary based upon experience and qualification
- 5 Days week work
- Excellent learning and training opportunity
Interested candidates kindly email a detail resume in word format to