- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Health education
- You will assist in the implementation and application of casemix classification systems in Singapore, as well as to ensure continuing suitability of the current casemix classification and coding systems.
- You will also review, formulate and implement strategies to improve clinical coding quality and education locally.
- In addition, you will provide expert advice on casemix and clinical coding, facilitating wide application of casemix data for various purposes ranging from healthcare finance to quality and performance monitoring under the national scorecard framework.
- University degree, preferably in Health Sciences
- At least 5 years full-time clinical coding experience in hospital/ institution a complex casemix environment
- Aptitude for rigorous analytical thinking and policy work.
- Knowledge in research and statistics, as well as Health Financing and Health Economics would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skill
- Work well as a team player
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.