- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will conduct research on the use of manpower in the healthcare sector and apply the research to develop strategies to optimize the use of manpower resources within the Singapore healthcare sector.
- You will also develop policies to ensure that there is adequate and timely development of national level healthcare manpower capacity and capabilities, in order to meet Singapore’s healthcare needs.
- Good University Degree in any discipline
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Good quantitative skills, as well as writing and communication skills
- Good people skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently and display initiative
- Fresh graduates welcomed.
- Applicants with relevant experience will be considered for the Senior Analyst position.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.