- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Biological Sciences
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Public management, Data analysis, Communications skills
- You will develop regulatory strategy in healthcare and related areas through regulatory policy reviews with the objective to ensure better care for all by safeguarding patient safety and protecting public interest.
- In addition, you will also facilitate the implementation of regulatory policy through the strategic oversight of one of the Ministry’s statutory boards.
- Good Honours Degree
- Postgraduate Degree in public health, public policy or public management is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience working in the area of policy making, regulation/governance, strategic planning and/or healthcare
- Prior working experience in the area of policy formulation and/or implementation is an advantage
- Demonstrates strong power of analysis and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates intellectual flexibility and socio-political sensitivity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.