- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will provide staffing support in formulating and implementing effective policies to strengthen translational and clinical research (TCR) to further the national research and Biomedical Sciences (BMS) agenda; and support development of academic medicine in Singapore, at the two Academic Medical Centres (AMC).
- You will also provide staffing support in developing a framework to guide resource allocation for research to ensure national healthcare needs are met.
- General degree
- 1-2 years working experience, preferably in policy work
- A team player who demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical, reasoning and writing skills to support policy-oriented work involving a significant amount of writing
- Good project and time management skills, able to multi-task and manage stress
- Able to work independently and be pro-active in raising and addressing potential issues
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.