- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will formulate and review manpower policies, including pay, support for professional development, well-being, so as to attract and retain nursing professionals within the public healthcare sector.
- Good University Degree in any discipline
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Good quantitative skills, as well as writing and communication skills
- Good people skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently and display initiative
- Fresh graduates welcomed. Applicants with relevant experience will be considered for the Senior Analyst position.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.