- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: recruitment, regional, management
This is your chance to grow and develop as a Manager within a high performing HR team. Our client, a large international manufacturing company with strong operations across APAC are looking to hire a Senior HR Executive who is looking to take the next step to become Manager. The role focuses heavily on recruitment leading a team of 1.
Our client are a global company who design and manufacture IT Hardware and have a global supply chain stretching from Asia all the way to the US. With a strong focus on innovation, they believe their people can be the same in how they look at their jobs. This is your chance to design and implement strategies you believe in.
- Design and implement hiring strategies for both the manufacturing and corporate functions
- Create strategic pipelines for talent
- Lead a team of one other HR professional
- Lead employee relations initiatives for the HR team
- Support regional recruitment needs
- Degree/Diploma qualified in HR, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in volume recruitment and corporate recruitment
- Experience managing/supervising others
- Strong communicator, honest and passionate about HR
This is your chance to join an expanding and ambitious company with a key focus on improving the HR function as a strategic capability. Design, implement and run your TA team with an ability to lead from the front.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact John Doyle (Lic No. R1761995) on +65 6643 9713.