- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: -
- Oversee full spectrum of Human Resources Function.
- Training and development
- Assist in the planning and implementing of Human Resources Management strategies to meet business evolving needs
- Provide support to the office and retail outlets in Singapore.
- Implementation of HR policies/initiatives.
- Act as an effective business partner to design, drive and implement innovative HR strategies and initiatives to support business demands.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Human Resources or any relevant field.
- At least 8 years of working experience in handling full spectrum of HR duties, preferably in retail industry.
- Strong in labour law, HR/MOM policies.
- Able to work in fast pace environment, high stress management, work independently.
- Must be familiar with payroll system, eg Paymaster
- Posses good communication and interpersonal skills
- Near Bishan
- 5 Days work week
- Salary up to $3500.00
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (including your current and expected salaries, availability and recent photograph) to email@example.com
For more career opportunities, please visit our website www.jmcareer.com.sg
EA Licence No.: 11C3314