- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- To ensure the smooth management of full spectrum of human resources function, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, budgeting, employee relations, performance appraisal, human resources administration and training and development, both operationally & strategically
- To ensure HR policies, practices and resources are in compliance with the corporate objective and the Government regulations.
- To work closely across departments and teams to ensure that HR strategies and policies are communicated and implemented.
- To liaise with respective departments to align training programs to staff development plans and organization needs
- To source and administer external training programs
- To develop and implement company-wide human resource strategies and initiatives to achieve higher employee satisfaction, retention and development of talent
- To provide counseling to staff & attend to discipline matter
- To supervise, train and develop the HR team
- To oversee the office administration function of the Company
- Be responsible for ISO 9001 and SQC audit in HR
- To conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- To conduct employee satisfaction survey to measure employee satisfaction
- To ensure that the staff suggestion scheme is conducted timely.
- To ensure that the travel insurance and medical insurance are renewed timely
- To implement annual staff performance assessment
- To organise staff monthly dialogue session and supported in-house staff events
- Diploma or Degree in the relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (1 years in supervisory level)
- Strong knowledge in Labour laws is a MUST
- Candidates with experience working in a matrix environment will be at an advantage.
- Mature candidates are welcome to apply
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant disposition
- Good team player
- Positive working attitude
- A hands-on person that is proactive and resourceful.