- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HR functions, Organisational skills
We are looking for a capable and dynamic individual to join our HR Team. As our Senior HR officer, your key responsibilities include:
- You will play a strategic role in building up the professionalism of HR by contributing effectively in the area of HR management functions like recruitment and employer branding
- You will manage the delivery of HR services to staff such as leave matters, service benefits, annual declaration of indebtedness/investment, updating of records in HRMS, etc;
- You will provide advice and solutions on HR matters and partner actively with other divisions in delivering effective HR management;
- Yyou will oversee the developmental and maintenance of HR analytics database and generate required statistics for reports; and
- You will also be required to conduct analysis on the manpower's pulse of the workforce and review processes/procedures.
- A good degree in any discipline;
- Candidates with 5 years or more of HR experience. Prior experience in HR department within public service environment will be at an advantage;
- Ability to multi-task and undertake pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; and
- Effective team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.