- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: VMware, Storage, Network, LAN, WAN, IT Infrastructure management, Regional, Global
Our client is a regional US MNC in the manufacturing industry with regional and global offices. To support the regional and local IT infrastructure functions, they are inviting a dynamic and talented Senior IS specialist to join them as a key technical resource to take ownership the regional infrastructure functions as well as IT applications.
You will be responsible for the establishing the APAC IT infrastructure and Support Desk operation environment and be responsible for building the future technology. You will enforce the corporate IS standards, procedures and best practices to the Asian/European IS operations. You will be responsible for both hardware and software applications as well as technical support and guidance around computing services to other specialists globally.
* Ideally 3-5 years in an IT infrastructure architecture and operations environment on a regional and global basis.
* Strong technical knowledge in the following technologies:
o Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 & Active Directory
o TCP/IP and Networking fundamentals.
o VMware Server Virtualization
o SAN & NAS storage and tape backups.
* Able to travel freely in the APAC area.
* Initial training and induction will be provided in United States.
* Only bilingual Singaporeans & PRs will be considered.
Do drop your latest CV along with your current, expected remunerations & notice period to email@example.com to be considered.
Please contact Kelvin Tan (Reg No. R1218224) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)