- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Laboratory, Communications skills
- Perform analysis on petroleum, petrochemical and other test samples according to laboratory approved test methods
- Daily duties may include reagent preparations, calibration of test equipments and conducting Statistical Quality Control tests
- Practice good house-keeping and observe Health, Safety Environmental objectives are met
- Assist chemist in project work
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Senior position requires minimum 3 years of working experiences
- Preferably has working experience in petroleum / petrochemical laboratory testing
- Requires to work shift upon completion of training
An excellent and competitive salary package is available to the right candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to email with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our company website at www.inspectorate.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.