- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Presentation skills, Accounting
You will be involved in the regulation, enforcement and development of the public accountancy profession in Singapore which includes dealing with disciplinary matters and implementing regulatory initiatives of ACRA to achieve high quality audit.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conduct special review of non-compliance or potential non-compliance by public accountants or public accounting entities with audit and quality control standards and other relevant requirements that affect public interest
- Assess complaints against public accountants and accounting entities including potential non-compliance with auditing standards and other regulatory requirements and recommend appropriate course of action
- Involve in the standard-setting process and review of auditing and relevant standards
- Prepare technical guidance to highlight current or emerging issues that may have a bearing on the conduct of audits by public accountants.
- Perform compliance checks on public accountants to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Provide secretariat and administrative support to working committees and task force
- Other tasks relating to enforcement of regulatory requirements on public accountants
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 5 years of external auditing experience in a public accounting firms
- Work experience in the Big 4 is an advantage
- Familiarity with Singapore Standards on Auditing and have an interest in the international developments of the audit profession
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are essential
- Driven and results oriented
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.