- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Develop sophisticated financial models and analysis with a focus on the valuation of both public and private companies.
- Analyse acquisition target financial results and perform analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Assist in preparing teasers and pitch books on potential transactions for senior bankers.
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential acquisitions.
- Collaborate with various teams, prepare pitch book and supporting due diligence.
- BA or BBA in Accounting / Finance / Economics or related
- Minimum 3-4 years of solid M&A execution experience or transaction services environment
- Advanced Excel modelling skills, highly proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Access
- Strong quantitative skills with a thorough understanding of financial statements and advanced valuation and modelling concepts
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external team members
- Fluent in English withexcellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Preferred: MBA and Experienced in major IB firms / banks or financial institutions
8 Temasek Boulevard #14-06
Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988
Tel: +65 69337700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org