- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Finance
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
As part of the Group’s expansion, we are looking to appoint a Senior Manager in the Corporate Office.
As part of the corporate team, you will be part of the group involved in corporate planning, general management and corporate strategies.
Travel to the Group’s 18 offices is envisaged in this position.
Opportunities for senior leadership positions within the Group, and future posting to the Group’s overseas offices will also be part of the career path.
- Degree in Business, Finance or technical related degrees including Engineering.
- At least 6 years’ experience in business/technical management
- Numerate and analytical
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self- driven, proactive and energetic
- Strong business acumen
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
3 Changi South Lane