- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: HR functions, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You are responsible in the overall formulation, assessment and review of Human Resource policies so as to achieve a comprehensive and operational HR framework, with effective operationalisation of policies and links to HR objectives.
- You will also prepare HR communications plan and submissions, delivering communications such as presentation in a clear and interesting way to enable better understanding of HR policies.
- You will need to partner with the line divisions on definition and clarification of HR policy positions and its impact/ decisions on operational issues.
- You are also responsible for emergency and contingency planning, manpower surveys and operational processes.
- In addition, you will be the secretariat support to Union and Committees.
- Recognised Degree with post-graduate qualification in HRM/HRD preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR planning, policy & operational experience
- Previous HR experience in public sector preferred
- Demonstrated track record in conceptualizing and operationalising HR initiatives
- High degree of initiative and integrity
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex content in a clear and insightful way to different audiences
- Good planning and organizational skills with strong analytical & thinking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Meticulous with customer-oriented mindset
Please upload a copy of your latest cover letter and CV and also please indicate your current and minimum expected monthly salary in your CV.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.