- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, People management skills
Programme Development and Management
- Develop, review and implement effective policies, guidelines and operational processes for incentives schemes
- Oversee team to process applications for endorsement and claim disbursements within agreed service levels and timeframe
- Manage the various stakeholders, such as training providers, sponsoring organisations, trainees, certification owners, NICF expert panels, etc, in the programme communication, implementation and operations.
- Manage and develop staff to build high performance teams.
- Contribute to annual workplan, budget exercise and prorgamme progress reporting in order to ensure timely submission of required deliverables and reporting to IDA management.
- Contribute to programme review and effectiveness study to provide past performance data, industry trends and governance issues to line managers in order to support future funding requests and scope requirements.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computing, Business Administration, Accountancy, etc
- At least 5 years' experience in Infocomm Industry
- At least 3 years' experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of the infocomm industry landscape, eg. training and certification
- Up-to-date knowledge of financial and audit practices, and taxation laws in Singapore
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Good people and relationship management skills
Interested candidates please indicate the following information in your application:
- Current/last-drawn salary (monthly/annual)
- Expected salary (monthly/annual)
- Notice period or availability
- Provide a short write-up to relate your competencies to the role's requirements