- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Team player
- In charge of execution of projects and operations that encompass primarily regional initiatives.
- Manage a team of up to 4-5 FTEs and TBD # of consultants.
- Acts as one of the central interfaces with local regulators, Legal, Internal Audit, PMO and other relevant technology/system Teams/Departments/Organizations.
- Oversee and lead execution of a subset of a wide range of services mentioned above.
- Continue to monitor and review performance of services/operations and respective direct reports.
- Ensure all technology related controls and requirements are addressed and completed timely.
- Further formalize and optimization of technology operations as/when necessary.
- Formalize and embed the end-to-end process from standard checklists upload/maintenance, business/user/checklist creation, to support and ensure effective oversight process.
- Support other control related functions/activities/initiatives (e.g., eGRC Archer Tech Ops transformation, ITIL alignment of IT Organization, continual improvement of Governance, Compliance, Regulatory Inquiry, and IT Audit programs).
- Lead on consulting of existing MBS IT Technology operations process. Help define metrics and workflows for existing as is and lead to to-be state.
- 7-12 years’ experience in gaming, hospitality, or financial services.
- Strong project management skills (Prince 2 or PMP/PMBOK).
- Strong communication and interface skills.
- Presenting to multiple levels within organization.
- Dashboard and reporting.
- Ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures and enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage/balance tactical vs. strategic on-going initiatives.
- Ability to build rapport with key business partners and interface with business/functions across sectors to be able to assist with the implementation of change in a collaborative manager.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Strong drive for continued improvement in control and risk mitigation.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Information Technology / Job Title: Senior Manager - IT Compliance