- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Finance, Interpersonal skills
- You will be part of the finance team that would oversee and manage the Ministry’s budget.
- You will review funding proposals, formulate and implement new financial and accounting initiatives as well as provide value-added financial advice to the Ministry and its Statutory Boards.
- You will also be responsible for managing the divisions’ budget, accounting requirements and providing management reports to the senior management.
- Good university degree in Accountancy or related fields
- Preferably at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the public sector
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skill as well as effective interpersonal and communication skills
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement