- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: PLM
- Responsible for providing information technology vision and leadership in the support, development and implementation of information technology programs in the functional area of PLM (Product Development Lifecycle). Promotes organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing IT services in this area.
- Oversees multiple information systems in the functional area of PLM. Design, implement, support and evaluates these systems. Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure successful adoption and continual operation of these systems.
- Directs all projects related to selection, acquisition, development and installation of information systems for the organization in the functional area of PLM. Reviews all software and service acquisition and maintenance contracts. Manages relationships with vendors and consultants for service and support of all information systems and technology under care.
- Develops and monitors annual operating budgets for these systems and resources supporting these systems.
- Develops and enforces policy and procedures to ensure the protection of the organization’s IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information for systems under care. Ensures that all information systems are according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, regulatory agencies and legal requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field, experience with increasing responsibilities for management and support of information systems and information technology. Significant experience in a semiconductor foundry industry is desirable. Experience with practice management, financial management and information systems is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation and evaluation.
- Technical knowledge of enterprise software in the area of PLM. Knowledge and experience with Agile PLM is desired.
- Sound grasp of business principles and techniques of administration, organization and management , including an in-depth understanding of the key business issues that exist in the semiconductor foundry industry.
- Knowledge of strategic and operational planning, budgeting and trends in the semiconductor foundry industry.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal.