- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills
- Based in Singapore, you will help Singapore companies penetrate the China market, navigate through regulatory frameworks & business norms, and help them establish strategic contacts with overseas counterparts.
- You will closely monitor the business environment, to identify key growth industries and develop strategies to help Singapore companies establish a niche in these growth industries.
- You should have a recognised degree with 2 - 5 years of relevant experience with a strong interest / experience in marketing or business development &/or consulting.
- You should be independent, resourceful and possess good business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
- You must be prepared to travel.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.