- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Skills: Communication Skills , Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, Management Skills
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Engage, assess and follow up with companies to ensure that their employment practices are fair;
- Respond to queries on fair employment practices through all touch points, including emails, phone, walk-ins and appointments;
- Maintain SOPs and database mechanism for collating and reporting on case management;
- Undertake various advisory-related reports and projects as required.
- Knowledge of the Employment Act is an advantage;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally;
- Able to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally;
- Able to relate well to people from all backgrounds;
- Patient and effective problem-solver.
The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.