- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Account management
- You will manage strategic relationships with key accounts by developing holistic programs for the industry, as well as engagement plans for key account with the objective of growing customers’ overseas business.
- You will manage & lead companies on trade missions, analyse & identify business opportunities in the Furniture cluster, and proactively market our services to the customers so as to grow the customers in the international markets.
- You should have about 2-5 years of relevant experience in business development, account management or business consulting.
- You should be results-oriented and able to demonstrate strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- You possess excellent communication skills and are able to perform under pressure in a competitive environment.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.