- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Microsoft Excel
Job ID 5105394
- Manage a team to provide HR advisory service, work passes, cafeterias and Recreation Club.
- Engage the ground to understand issues, review and propose improvements for a happy work environment.
- Manage cafeteria operators to ensure quality food, hygiene and service.
- Review current and recommend new sports activities & social events for staff recreation.
- Candidates with minimum 5 years’ experience managing HR operations in the tourism or hospitality sector.
- Good knowledge in Excel functions for data analytics.
- Good knowledge of the Employment Act and Work Passes.
- Resourceful, good people skills.