- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Customer service
- Oversees and tracks business units' procurement plan
- Engages and advises business unit on the planning of their procurement needs while ensuring alignment to internal Procurement Regulations and the Instruction Manual (IM)
- Provides advice and guidance to Functional Areas on procurement timeline, preparation milestones based on their specific needs
- Partners project officers to structure and establish the requirements specifications; including vendor / market engagement, understanding statutory requirements, exploring alternatives, etc.
- Oversees and manages the calling of Quotations/Tenders, responding to vendors’ queries and raising of corrigendum, including site show round and tender briefing
- Serve as a member of Tender Evaluation Committee and partners project officers to prepare tender board submissions/papers; ensuring fairness and transparency in the evaluation process, and awarding to the value-for-money proposal, including tender interviews, clarifications, bid amendment, etc.
- Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 3 to 8 years of relevant working experience in procurement activities
- Hands-on knowledge in GeBIZ and experience in public sector procurement would be advantageous
- Good written and spoken English, patient, good listener and able to handle difficult customers
- Well versed in Microsoft Office tools
- Able and comfortable with public speaking
- Resourceful self starter who can lead and work within a cross-team environment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.