- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Journalism
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Copywriting
- Be a key member of the Media Relations team in generating positive publicity through the development and execution of public relations activities and campaigns.
DO - Key Accountabilities
- Assist the Team Lead to plan, develop and implement media communications strategies to strengthen corporate image and build strong positive reputation for the Agency & its programmes.
- Work with internal & external partners to develop content and messages in alignment with the corporate objectives (including but not limited to developing key messages, speech writing, drafting media releases and responding to media enquiries.
- Analyze, review and manage information and statistics to ensure effective messaging and timely delivery.
- Assist the Team Lead to plan, devise and implement workflow processes and systems to ensure effective media communications, branding the Agency and managing crisis communications and issues.
DELIVER - Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to think of the box; and take a pro-active approach to the development of communications activities, not limited to public relations.
- Positive media coverage in line with divisional and corporate KPIs
- Timely delivery of projects and messages
- Responsiveness to internal and external customers requests
Qualifications & Experience
- Good degree in Arts, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent
- Min three years experience in media, public education and marketing communications
- Background in Journalism and / or Copywriting preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong partnership management capability
- Applicants should be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
Salary range from $4,300 - $6,000.
Location: One Marina Boulevard (Raffles Place)
Working hours : Mon to Thurs - 8.30 to 6pm & Fri : 8.30 to 5.30pm