- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: MS.Net, C#, MSSQL and Java.
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for an IT Manager (Application) for their organization.
The candidate is responsible for overseeing through all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) within the organisation. The incumbent is required to strategize, plan and coordinate the entire project life cycle.
- Solid experience in managing Application Development using MS.Net, C#, MSSQL and Java.
- Good in handling Mobile, e-Commerce, Web Projects.
- Experience handling Mobile Application such as iOS/ Android.
- Good in handling System Design, implementation on Mobile Application.
- Strong in Project Management Life Cycle.
- Experience in handling large complex projects.
- Good Team Management skills with proven track records
- Excellent communication or interpersonal skills.
- Possess a relevant certification in Project Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Else you can scroll to the bottom and click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
Registration No.: R1327471
EA License No.:12C5983