- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Passion for learning and development and the continuing education industry.
- Identify market opportunities for training and develop new programmes with good product-market fits to increase training places.
- Develop effective strategies through knowledge of competitive intensity, accurate identification of target programme profiles (tpp), customer discovery and beachhead markets, amongst others, to overcome market entry challenges for programmes.
- Where necessary, propose and implement agile modifications to programmes, e.g. structure delivery models, schedules, amongst others, to increase participation rates.
- Design, develop and implement effective outreach efforts to actualize training places, leveraging on institute’s resources. This will include identification and setting up new and effective sales/marketing channels through partnerships with corporations, associations, marketing partners and other relevant agencies.
- Manage sales and marketing operations/targets with Assistant Director, Partnerships & Programme Development, which includes design/printing of promotional materials, setting up of websites/registration portals, implementation of digital marketing campaigns, setting up and managing of roadshows/learning festivals, company visits, amongst others.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Passion for learning and development and the continuing education industry.
- Has industry experience in developing, marketing and selling professional programmes.
- Takes initiative, is results-oriented, and has strong commercial acumen.
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Has strong communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in developing programmes.